Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Using the buffer in the shop

Do not try this at home! I'm just showing how I do it. Many of my hand movements are not safe, even for seasoned restorers. This video is on my CD. I may release a few more because I will be revamping my restoration CD to include new video. This one is, and will remain, copyright protected. You are not allowed to use it for anything except viewing it from this blog, this page. That includes not having it put it on your favorite shaving forum. You are free to link to this page, however. If you want to use it for other purposes, contact me first.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Adam said...

Some great advice.

I have been reading through your older posts and I just wanted to thank you for the invaluable information.

Some people are just plain talented. It's good of you to share the process.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Perrin Carrell said...

Hey Bill :)

Would you be willing to sell this blog?

I noticed you haven't been active for over a year, and I think I can put this blog to good use.

Please feel free to reach out to me at perrin(dot)carrell(at)gmail.com.

Thanks!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Perrin -
Let me think on that for second. Ummm... No

You could start your own blog and put that one to good use, though. Maybe I could just provide you with all the information you'll ever need and you could achieve the same result and still not worry about putting in any individual effort.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home